Use FlexPay for your customers to spread payments
How it works
- you apply to use the service by clicking the “This Way” tab on apply. We check you out to make sure we can offer FlexPay and, whether or not you or the customer should pay our fees. If we think the customer should, but you decide you would prefer to, that’s fine
- we supply a contract for you to sign. This isn’t restrictive…… you can leave us whenever you like.
- you get links to login as a FlexPay client. You then upload your customers details, together with details of what they’re buying from you, and check on your current customers progress with us. We’ll also get links to your customers to create an account set up their payment plan and track their payments.
- you can control the maximum length of the payment plan but if you have supplied the service/product in full at the start of the payment plan the maximum time for any payment plan is 12 months. If supply of the service or product is longer than 12 month and there is a break in supply (like education courses with a summer break we will need to set up a new payment plan for each subsequent 12 month (or less) period. If the service or product supplied is on an ongoing basis (like subscriptions) the payment plan can be continuous until you or the customer decide to cancel.
- we keep in touch with your customer and if necessary “nudge” them to pay on time, If they’re late with payments we call, write, email and text them immediately to ensure they stay “on track” All this is free to you as are bank charges for payments being made which we can send you monthly, fortnightly, weekly…or daily!
- if your customer is late with any payment for longer than 30 days their account is automatically moved to a debt collection process with escalated activity so that we can secure all of the outstanding amount as swiftly as possible.
- if your customer is in genuine difficulty, we will continue to work with them to ensure they pay what they can clearly afford.
- if you want to hold any activity on an account, or cancel a payment plan, that’s fine you control the account at all times
- once the plan is cancelled at the start of the debt collection stage a commission amount becomes due on all amounts we collect. If the service/product you supply is ongoing indefinitely or for a set period of time, the commission becomes part of the customer’s debt and we make this clear to them at the start when they set up their payment plan…so if we collect the entire amount of the debt including our commission amount, the debt collection process (other than vat on the commission amount) is free to you. However if the service/product has been supplied in full at the start of the payment plan you will be charged commission on amounts we collect.
- your customer can log into their account any time, check their balance, clear their account in full or talk to us. Sometimes they may still be liable for some admin charges if they pay early as may you but this is all explained to them and to you at the start.